Thursday, 29 September, 2016
Thanks to everyone who came out to the 2016 Storage Wars for Habitat for Humanity at GPL Self Storage. It was a little rainy but we still had a good time and raised over $7,000 for this great cause that contributes so much to our community.
Congrats to Robert Smith who was the lucky winner of our Prize Locker draw during Saturday’s Storage Wars For Habitat event. Enjoy your loot, Robert!
Thanks to all our great sponsors. We can’t do it without you!
Wednesday, 7 September, 2016
3rd Annual Storage Wars for Habitat for Humanity
Saturday Sept. 10, 2016 – Noon- 5:00 pm
550 Braidwood Ave.
Please join us and help support this important cause for our community! Habitat for Humanity builds simple, decent and affordable homes for low-income families with each family participating in the build process.
Storage Wars for Habitat Highlights
Last year’s event raised over $50,000. We’d love to top that with your help!
- Bid on storage units filled with $10,000 worth of new items donated by local businesses along with hidden “treasures from the Habitat ReStore”
- Live music with great local bands
- Beer Garden featuring local craft brewers Publican House & Smithaven
- Rib Cook-Off Contest featuring Flannigan’s Butcher Shop meats
All proceeds go to help build safe and affordable homes for local families.
Tickets are $5 per person and includes a chance to win the contents of a storage locker valued at $2000.
Tickets are available at GPL Self Storage & Habitat Peterborough ReStore, 550 Braidwood Ave.
Click Here for Details
Please note that portions of this exciting fundraiser will take place inside our storage facility, and as a result there will be changes to our regular operating hours for that day.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, however your storage units will only be accessible during the hours of 9am to 12pm on Saturday, September 10th.
Wednesday, 10 February, 2016
Our new expansion is renting now. Come and take advantage of our drive-in, heated self storage conveniently located just East of Lansdowne Place in Peterborough.
Phase 5 is comprised of 91 new lockers of all sizes. Come and check us out before they’re all gone.
Our facility features:
- All indoor heated storage units
- Drive-in loading and unloading
- Video and Security monitoring
- Loading docks for large items
- U-Haul truck and trailer rental
- Friendly staff always available